Terms & Conditions
The contents of this site are for general information and not to provide advice. While we take reasonable care to ensure that the contents of the site are accurate and up to date we do not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate. Products are intended for home gardeners and not for commercial production. We also reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time.
Pictures and descriptions are for your guidance and are given in good faith but we accept no liability for any error beyond replacing or refunding to the value of the defective goods.
Company Registration No.
1710774 – VAT No GB 390 5718 35
Gazeley Road Kentford Suffolk CB8 7QB
This website and its content is copyright of Johnsons Seeds – © Johnsons Seeds 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the UK and Eire, with the exception of employees of the promoters and their families or anyone else connected with this competition.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 30/04/14.
- Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted.
- This does not include emails.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the promoter by the closing date for any reason.
- One entry per person.
- To enter the competition, complete the question and contact details. Winners will be selected at random.
- The decision of the promoter as to the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No alternative prizes or cash alternative will be offered.
- Winners will be notified by email, using the email address provided, within 4 weeks of the closing date. In order for the prize to be sent, the postal address of a responsible adult will be requested in this email. Prizes will be received soon afterwards.
- If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive updates or other information from us by email, the winner’s notification will be the only email you receive from us.
- To obtain a list of winners for the competition please email stating the name of the competition, 4 weeks after the closing date.
- By entering the free competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter is Johnsons Seeds Ltd, Registered Address: Gazeley Road, Kentford, Suffolk CB8 7QB.